Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Welcome!


I finally stopped "talking" about doing a separate blog dedicated to being fit and eating healthier, and put my words into action.  ta-da! For those of you who know me, I am passionate about leading a healthier lifestyle.  I love sharing my tips and tricks, and have truly been humbled by those of you who have reached out to me asking for advice, recipes, etc.  This is the first page on a new journey for me, and I'm really pumped about it!  I will be sharing recipes, FITspiration Tips, and documenting my own fitness journey on this blog.  I'm not a personal trainer, a nutritionist, or any other health-related professional, so this is just what I have learned or read about and what works for me and my family. 

I've also decided to start a separate Facebook Fan Page that will focus on health & fitness.  In other words, my personal page will probably be filled entirely of our little love, Sofie.  Let's be honest, she will probably make a few appearances on this blog too ;)

I leave you with a quote:


Thanks for reading! 
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment